1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Imperium Supports Delta Butch for D.Commander!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Ethereal Void Imperium, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Ethereal Void Imperium

Stratics Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    The Kijustsu Anei Village, Kijustsu Anei Keys and the Village of Moria are pleased to show their support for

Delta Butch of RBG
    for Deputy Commander of the Royal Guards!
    Guarding everyone for everything!
    Fair to all Communities!
  2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    Please do not vote for me even though I am still listed. I dropped out of the race around 10pm. Its just almost impossible for me to news report and run a IC Commander position. With everything I do I don't feel I would be able to comitt such time to a position and play it as it is meant to be. I do however give all of my support to Delta Butch for the Deputy Commander position.
  3. Gowron

Gowron Guest

I missed the event, so I'm curious what is to be expected of the position of Deputy Commander. What duties are they expected to perform? If associated with a player run town, should the town's loyalty to the Crown be taken into consideration?