1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Impermissible Items???!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Coleostro, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Coleostro

Coleostro Adventurer

Feb 19, 2012
    Okay so I am the only one who tranfers items and gets annoyed?....

X-fered to Cheey for chessyfest and bought about 300m worth of items.... X-fered back to Cats and attempted to put items on vendor just to get the "This item is impermissible and can not be vended" message. I find this VERY ODD since all but ONE item was bought from vendors at Chessy Rares fest. All items I bought and transferred were inputted on excel spreadsheet to ensure proper tracking of cost to sale. Am I the only one who is getting annoyed with this?

I understand there is no room for Duped items, but at what cost to the general public who transfers high gold items? Ethereal tiger bought from vendor at 80M and is now "impermissible".... WTH?!?!
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 17, 2007
    I've had the same. Took some crafted (reforged) armour to another shard. Decided to sell the items I didn't use and they had become un-vendorable.