1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Impersonator - Warning

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Assia Penryn, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I had one of the festival staff ICQ me saying they saw and "Assia" asking for a vendor. I already have my vendor and I haven't been on with my Europa "Assia Penryn" recently. I haven't seen this character personally to confirm, but be forewarned that there may be one running around. Considering last time I checked that you are unable to make a character named Assia at the moment, this means that the individual is probably left over from when I brokered for Tradespot under Centurio. I had many folks who tried to impersonator me back then.

Anyways, please always ICQ or PM me before handing anything over to me or doing deals where trust is a factor. My ICQ is 465-972-004. Thank you and be safe folks.

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Please message me before dealing with anyone claiming to be me as well. Thank you guys!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

3. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Assia for the warning!

If you are looking to do dealings with me, I am the character: Sneaky Toad

And am in the guild: Toad

With the guild title of: Alexander

It is also wise to either PM or ICQ the person before doing dealings with them. People are always looking to steal a quick buck so please make sure they are who they say they are before doing any transactions! :)

4. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

URGENT!!

To those that are new, PLEASE read this!!

When submitting/paying for ANYTHING having to do with the Silent Auction. Please Please Please make sure it is the right nails warstein. He has stated that he will be wearing the Europa gold explorer set (spellbook, lantern, etc) and will have his ICQ number as the guild tile AS WELL as the guild abbreviation of (~AFK)

Here is a link to Nail's thread:
    http://stratics.com/community/threa...nds-saturday-february-8th-7-00-pm-est.310863/

#4 Alexander of ATL., Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014