1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

**important** Account management

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lythos-, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I log into the account management to see they were SO nice to reactivate one of my accounts WITHOUT my approval. It was an account i had JUST closed the other day.

Now i'll have to call my bank to see if i was charged for it, again (without my approval)

This is REALLY way more hassle than it's worth. Considering dumping everything, there's more options to playing uo than this...

2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Just got off the phone with support (no wait and one super nice guy) in which the tech said and i QUOTE "This is ridiculous and the biggest mess we've ever had to deal with and right now we can't even change your name if we wanted to"

He did tell me i wasn't charged and we shared a laugh talking about how i most likely knew as much about this new system as they do at this point.