1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(IMPORTANT) Forum Migration Starts This Weekend

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by DreadLord Lestat, Mar 2, 2012.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:)
    I finally, got thru. At first the *new* Stratics kept rejecting me, :( telling me my user name, was used.
    I kept tryin' while an old Doors song, kept playing in my mind...'Break on through, to the other side'. :)
    Tis a lot to figure out, before my morning cup of coffee.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I'm so glad you were able to get through. If anyone else encounters this problem, don't hesitate to contact us: http://community.stratics.com/index.php?misc/contact

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Got in just fine this morning. My avatar was gone which forced me to create a new one using the Enhanced Client (been meaning to for a long time). The only other thing I see is that there is no link at the top to get straight to the UO section. We have to scroll down the entire page to get to our section, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks for all the hard work you and your team did Syrus. Get some sleep. :confused:

5. Taylor

Looks nice!

6. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

According to the Ultima Producer, I'm in the minority of those who use and like the client. I had to download the old client yesterday to setup a vendor and it was really difficult to remember how to do the simpliest thing like recall. *laughs*

7. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I got trophies for logging in. Crazy!

I like the new client too. My bro thought I was crazy, but I took the time to learn it and man, it's so much easier on so many levels. But it definately gets some taking used to. My eyes are getting adusted to the new stratics... looks different, but seems to be fine to me.

8. Taylor

Check out some of the new themes. I'm digging Flexile Dark. The style changer is here:

[​IMG]