1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Important Mods For PvP

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by HOLLYWOOD_Siege, Mar 28, 2015.

1. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello.

Im currently building a necro mage with wrestling for pvp. Information about the build itself was easy enough to find on the forum. But information on what mods are important I can't find jack $hit.

I know I need 100 lrc/40 lmc/45dci+enough to counter hld/150 hp potted and a bunch of mr.

What else is important nowdays? I know there is a ton of damage eater mods and so on, but I don't know if they are important or not.

Thanks for any advices.

Spart likes this.
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Well first off you can't over cap DCI anymore so 45 is cap (unless you refine the suit).

Common mods to try and add would be things like:

HPR, casting focus, eaters (damage and fire) and maybe extras like RPD.

3. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

Actual Wrestling or Defensive? If actual Wrestling then maybe HCI so you can actually use it. Otherwise I'd save the 20 skill points. Also if using actual Wrestling then maybe use those Hit Spell arms.

I like having 75 fire. 100 lrc, 40 lmc, at least 8 mr (though currently I'd be inclined to build 25+), 15 SDI, 45 DCI, 2/6, 25 hp increase (I quite often build 25 str too so I have it without chugging), and if I could get any of the following: 18 HPR, 100 RPD, 30 Fire Eater, not sure what the damage eater cap is but that too if possible. Lastly, mana increase I suppose.