1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Important Rares Forum Change!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Wing Chun, Feb 8, 2008.

1. sorry folks but a rare is a rare be it a semi rare, event rare or a server birth. By moving items like holiday gifts and semi rares to other forums you are just stratifying the haves from the have nots. It is sad to see this level of elitism here on the rares forum

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

sorry folks but a rare is a rare be it a semi rare, event rare or a server birth. By moving items like holiday gifts and semi rares to other forums you are just stratifying the haves from the have nots. It is sad to see this level of elitism here on the rares forum

[/ QUOTE ]

The purpose behind it was to bring more activity and life to the other forums which do not recieve as much attention, and was a decision by the moderators, and had little to do with the players who use this forum.

3. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That's not entirely true...

Had you all not requested it previously, I wouldn't've done it.

I'm not going to force anything that no one likes... I'm an admin, not a dictator. [​IMG]

4. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

sorry folks but a rare is a rare be it a semi rare, event rare or a server birth. By moving items like holiday gifts and semi rares to other forums you are just stratifying the haves from the have nots. It is sad to see this level of elitism here on the rares forum

[/ QUOTE ]QFT