1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Important: Review your vendor inventories

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nimuaq, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    A bag which only has six rare natural dyes inside, all priced 150k should not be 128 gold pieces (Europa) or a bag with five display case deeds inside, all priced 90k should not be 25 gold pieces (Drachenfels).

Check your vendors, especially the containers (gift boxes, backpacks, bags, etc.), they might have returned to their default container prices, regardless of the items inside. I have put some of the containers that were ridiculously priced to the mailboxes of the respective vendor houses but since not all houses have a mailbox, so check them as well.
  2. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2008
    i did see last night, that if i pulled an item off my vendor into my pack, it stayed priced, in my pack. If i put it back on the vendor the vendor wouldn't take it. Had to drop on ground, then put back on vendor and re-price.

dunno if that is common or a regular thing, i barely use my vendor =/
  3. Joey Porter

Joey Porter Guest

They removed the ability to mark certain items as Not For Sale.

If it was listed as not for sale then it went to default pricing.