1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Impossible Achievement

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Pinco, May 8, 2012.

1. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is a feature that I always wanted to add but still impossible to do properly through UI: make visible the spells area.

The idea is this:
    [​IMG]

The image is a bit rough but should give the idea...

An area around the cursor will show the range of the spell/action that you are currently doing and the affected mobiles should also be highlighted. I've used the color blue for beneficial/neutral actions and red for the negative actions.
    If the area of effect is around the player the range should be shown with the player in the middle (the same for the summon spells)

This feature will be very useful for old and new players so I hope the devs may consider it :)

IanJames, Ashlynn_L and Martyna Zmuir like this.
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was just talking with someone about area spells and this would make a perfect addition to the game as long as we had a option to turn it off!

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

obviously like all the invasive features need a toggle :p