1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Impossible to Reforge Hit Spell onto a bow?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Elden of Baja, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Elden of Baja

Elden of Baja Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Try it. Grab any Fletching Runic and Attempt to reforge a hit spell (Other than Velocity) onto a bow.

Was this Intentional? I just wasted Several Heartwood Kits before Realizing that I wasn't seeing any Hit Spell effects. Even if you grab an ash kit and Select Vicious of Slaughter, which should give a hit spell effect, all you get is hit chance Increase.

2. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I guess its part of the big love for archery the devs got.. much like the half mana leech or half proc on some specials (searing and some specials moves) that all ranged weapons have.

Could say the same about we cant have -15 mage weapon on ranged weapons, yet we can imbue -20 mage weapon, but cant reforge the -15 ... I got Misk to submit a bug report on this last one tho, so its gonna be fixed someday, I hope...
    Try the bug fixing forum, and submit a bug if you think it was not intended