1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Impossible to register the sims online/ea land?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MrMiagi, Mar 3, 2008.

1. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Trying to register an account, it tells me I need a sims online CD key, which is impossible to get considering the game isn't sold any more.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you downloading the software from the website?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Right now, the EA-Land website is down, so I can't point you to the right places, but - you should not have to enter any registration keys. How exactly are you going about trying to register the account?

If you're trying to create a new account, you should be able to do that by either launching a freshly-downloaded copy of the game and clicking where it says "New User? Need to create a new account?", or by going to http://ea-land.ea.com/register/free.php - when the site comes back up.