1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS In Defense of Katt's Beer

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Flair, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Flair

Flair Lore Keeper
    OrderOfDrunkenElders

I saw the call come out in general chat for assistance in Britian. Seems Katt was having trouble at the taverns in town. Now why Katt was at a tavern I am not sure, however she seemed very insistent. I collected my dragon and headed off to Britian to see what the problem was. There was a huge problem. The pubs were under attack!!
    [​IMG]
    We defeated these "party poopers" as they were called, only to be greeted by this monstrosity.
    [​IMG]
    A Mega-Mecha Party Pooper!!! Let me tell you he was to. Here are pictures of the battle...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And finally he was defeated....
    [​IMG]
    Oh did I mention there was one of these for all 4 taverns in Britian. So we saved the taverns and the beer and were however very well rewarded with some good company afterwards!!!
    [​IMG]
    A big thanks to EM Troubadour for putting up with all of us on this St. Patricks Day!!!

2. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Flair Wrote:
    A big thanks to EM Troubadour for putting up with all of us on this St. Patricks Day!!!

We should nominate EM Troubador for Sainthood for all that he's put up with! 'Course, he'd have to suffer a bit more to reach true sainthood :grin: Maybe, just a thought here, but we could waterboard him in a tub of Katt's beer.

Kattasrophe and Flair like this.
  3. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Great pics, Flair! And kudos to EM Troubadour for the event...;)

Kattasrophe and Flair like this.
  4. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

It was an amazing event. I hope no one runs off Em Troubadour. I'd have to find me a new Em to stalk! Just kidding :p Look forward to many more Events :)

startle and Flair like this.