1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

In desperate need!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Auvrea Corele, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Hey there everybody! finally got my mage maxxed out, and am ready to start on scrappers but for the life of me I havent been able to get the scrappers recipe. Been at it two days now and nothin! Anybody have one laying around they would be willing to sell me or trade? Ill check here often today or can icq me.

icq 561281330

also on a side note if anybody has any clothing bless deeds layin around I'd be interested in them! :p
  2. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I'm not sure if you know... but there is a site that keeps a fairly accurate record of player vendors in Luna... I checked to see if they had the recipe now... and they did not on your shard but it updates regularly... so I'll PM you the site so you can check back... just in case you don't have the link.

I didn't want to post it here due to what else the site does.
  3. Origin Thief

Origin Thief Guest

Sent you an icq yesterday - haven't heard back yet.

However, I have one. So let me know when you're on. I'll send you another message tonight in case you missed the first one.

Origin Thief