1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

In game communication

Discussion in 'Warhammer New Player Help' started by RuthieJ, Oct 18, 2008.

1. RuthieJ

RuthieJ Guest

Ok i have looked everywhere and cant find anything to answer my question. I know how to instanly chat in game by hitting enter and typing what i want to say. What i cant figure is how to chat in region talk and such to player who are no where near me . I checked my manual, FAQ and such but no help. If anyone could answer me i would really appreciate it. :mf_prop:

2. Skycapp

Skycapp Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I believe it is /1 to change to regional chat. if not then defiantly /2 will work.

3. RuthieJ

RuthieJ Guest

TYVM for answering.

4. RuthieJ

RuthieJ Guest

Ok i have the official game guide and it says nothing at all about in game communiction. /1 or /2 didnt work at all ..........im so lost :(Any other webisites out there that is more helpful?

5. morPR

morPR PRmeister
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

/w or /tell = talk to a player specifically.
    EXAMPLE: Type "/w Noob" then a message to contact a player named "Noob" on your server.

/g = guild chat. Save this for when you join a guild.

Another thing to know is /wb = warband. If you're in a PVP guild they might use this option.

What I can't figure out is how to drop out of guild chat & talk to a non-guild member.

6. Skycapp

Skycapp Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

/say or i think /s will drop you back out of guild chat.