1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

In KR...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by uoBuoY, Jun 1, 2008.

1. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

How do I rename a pet?
    Bonus question: why does my Greater Drag NEVER walk or sit on the ground in KR. It continuously flies, flappiing it's wings?
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

But the Greater Dragon issue (that of it trying to stay in motion constantly, even when owner is at rest) is a known bug, and the Devs stated in the latest FoF that they are looking into it, and intend to fix it.
  3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    On the left side of the screen there is a little arrow when you have a pet. Press it and te pets name comes up. Then just click inside it to change the name.
  4. prison bound

prison bound Guest

to rename, pull up your pets health and single click on the text of the name. it should show a cursor so that you can add/edit the name
  5. That's not just KR. I'm constantly seeing dragons wiggle around in the 2D client.