1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

In Loving Memory...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by AutumnKiss, Jan 15, 2009.

1. AutumnKiss

AutumnKiss Guest

For those that may have known her, I have just received word that the human behind the Sim named greenbean has passed away on Dec. 29, 2008, from blood cancer.

Greenbean and I shared many things, beginning with our green hair - which originally brought us together. She was a dear woman with a kind heart and a infectious personality. We laughed, and we cried, both in and out of The Sims Online.

One of those rare gifts in this world of ours... a truly lasting friend on which I had never set eyes, but who I will always remember as her fun-loving Sim.

Rest in peace, Sister. I love you and will miss you terribly.

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    I remember her :( Best wishes to her family during this tough time.
  3. TowelieTSO

TowelieTSO Guest

I remember greenbean! My prayers go out to her family, for she was one of the friendliest people I had known in the game
  4. Cherri Bear

Cherri Bear Guest

Oh no, :*( I remember her too. She was a kind-hearted soul.

Praying for her friends and family..thank you for letting us know AK.
  5. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

I don't remember her my prayers go out to her Family and friends
  6. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    I remember her well and my heart and prayers go out to her and her family. TY so much for letting us know AK.
  7. Mavric

Mavric Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I remember greenbean, she always brought a smile to my face.
    Best wishes to her family, and my thoughts go out to them.

8. Polly

Polly Guest

Such sad news, I remember her, she was always a pleasure to meet in game.

Thanks for letting us know AK.

9. Caesar

Caesar Guest

I remember seeing her around TC3 a few times, never really knew her...but always recognized that crazy looking sim of hers.
  10. rieley

rieley Guest

I remember seeing her around also. Will we ever forget our Sims? This is really hard. If a company buys EA out, is there a chance they would bring our Sims back?

11. Gilly

Gilly Guest

Sorry rieley, that is highly unlikely. :(

EA Games is the largest game company in the world, and they are the ones doing most of the buying. And even if something happened and they sold off thier best franchise (the Sims), any other company big/rich enough to buy it, would be looking for good profit from the purchase, and would be unlikely to resurrect the money losing parts, like TSO (...or Sim Island, Sim Hotel, Sim Farm, etc.).