1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] "In Memory of all the lost rubble of Magincia"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by BrianFreud, Feb 11, 2014.

1. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

#1 BrianFreud, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  2. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Promathia Can explain it better than I can, but the story goes that when plots were opened up in New Magincia, Promathia got one that he quickly decorated with rubble. Unfortunately the decay timer for rubble in New Magincia had never been turned off from the rubble event, so even though he locked his rubble down, it all went poof. After complaining about this the bug to the developers, they gave him this monument as an apology instead of replacing his rubble, because there could be no way to know how much and what types of rubbles he lost. I bet the rubble was worth more than this ever will be, but still I wish he would sell it to me.

Promathia likes this.
  3. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Ouch, aye, that would be quite painful... But I too would buy this in a heartbeat! :D