1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

In memory of Disney toontown

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by james64468, Sep 19, 2013.

1. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    Rest in peace Disney toontown. I will miss you and never forget you. It was unique game.
    Nobody could log in. It was because the server was closing down. The only way person could been on at the last minute was by log in early in the morning.
    Just remember the good times we have had on toontown.
    Taylor and Endal like this.
  2. Endal

Endal Journeyman

Jul 11, 2013
    I only played Toontown for a couple of months several years ago, but I remember that it was actually a rather well put together game. I was even thinking that it would be a great starter game for my daughter to play in a couple of years. (sighs)
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Before the game went away shortly after getting the news I went ahead and made a short film of my toons and the friends I had made with ATTA (adult toontown addicts). However, I will never forget the people here on stratics to cause me and my husband (Dr. Alucard) to become addicts in the first place.
    Trish and james64468 like this.
  4. Noldor

Noldor Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 15, 2004
    I helped alpha/beta test ToonTown Online. I'll have to dig up my old screenshots and post them.

Must keep the memories alive!