1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

In Memory of Kent “Onslaught Dragon” Harper

Discussion in 'UO Player Memorial Forum' started by imported_Joshua Rowan, Oct 17, 2003.

1. We received the following sad news from the folks at Markee Dragon today....

In Memory of Kent “Onslaught Dragon” Harper

Today we mourn the loss of a dear friend, Web host for KillZone.com , Administrator for MarkeeDragon.com and fellow gamer.

Kent (38) died yesterday of an apparent heart attack.

He leaves behind his wife Trina “Lilith Amaterasu” Harper and his daughter Maggie (2 months).

Trina you and Maggie are in our hearts and prayers!

Some people have expressed a desire to help or send cards. If you would like the mailing address please send an email to
    [email protected]. If you would like to make a donation towards flowers and funeral costs you may send them to paypal at [email protected]. Please note on it what it is for.

Here is MD's post : http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=newsmd&amp;Number=12928

Our condolences from the UO Stratics Team to Onslaught's friends and family.
  2. Lady Malynn

Lady Malynn Guest

This is such a shock; so sad.

I started out reporting news on Markee Dragon. All on the staff, including Onslaught, were supportive and encouraging to this very very newbie to news. At the time, I didn't know the first thing about html. They had to teach me everything.

Markee, Onslaught, and the others made Markee Dragon feel like a family.

God bless you, Onslaught. And God bless your family.
  3. I will keep Kent “Onslaught Dragon” Harper's family, in my thoughts and Prayers.

I often visited the Markee Dragon, I loved looking at the pictures of the rares and other long gone items. Thank you Kent for your part in that. Know that you will be missed.

We never really know who's life we touch, or how many people's lives we will have an impact on.

Peace be with You

4. Chinalilly

Chinalilly Guest

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!