1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

In need of 120 imbuer to do a custom job

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Kiljaedon, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

Greetings. I am seeking the skills of an imbuer to assist me in construction of a few pieces of gear to finish off a few characters that need that one specific piece. If any are around please leave me a private message or contact me at 7163175.

2. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

bump!!! Are there not any imbuers on Baja that does not contract out?

3. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Kil, I'm hoping that the alliance members who are 120 will log on tonight. I have your ICQ and will ask them to contact you as soon as they're available. I didnt' forget; they just didn't log on last night. :(

4. Zyron

Zyron Guest

ill see if i can get my friend to do it

5. Kiljaedon

Kiljaedon Guest

UO loves to curse me is all I can say. I use to have a partner in the game who handled creation and stock of my gear and supplies. I guess having a decade of relying on others for tradeskills has turned out to be a bad thing. I maybe forced to as everyone else seems to have done go self sufficient.

It just saddens me to see the community lost from trading with other people as in the olden days I guess.

6. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I passed on your ICQ and hope that my guildies were able to help you. As to being self sufficient? I have done that with most skills but I'm still fortunate to be in the awesome alliance that I'm in. We have a lot of Jacks and Jills of all trades.