1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

In need of imbuing services...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by ChReuter, Mar 7, 2010.

1. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

This thread can be left to die now!

My good friend Tab has been working with me and as of now we have made some downright beautiful pieces. I can't thank her enough and thanks to anyone who offered me some form of help.

2. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Well, twas worth a try... =<

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Okies, here's what you need to do. First, figure out precisely what mods you want to fit on the items. Look here to test their intensities: http://personal.inet.fi/cool/imagess/Imbu/imbu/imbu.html. Each finished product must have 5 or fewer mods and be under 500 intensity.

Second, figure out what ingredients you'll need. Go to a soulforge and use the imbuing skill on the item you want to imbue. This will tell you which ingredients are required. Note: you don't need the imbuing skill to determine which ingredients are needed.

Third, go to the Abyss and collected the needed ingredients. Buy the ones you can't collect.

Fourth, ICQ me when you have all ingredients and I'll imbue them for you for free: 449-310-493. Note: if you want to imbue armor/items, you'll need also need to POF them to your desired levels of durability.

4. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Thanks a lot for replying. Thankfully though a very old friend of mine from Atlantic's early days helped me out and I was able to acquire said items... I would like to hit you up though in the near future as I will still be needing better armor pieces...

Thanks a tons.

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

If you can supply ingredients, I'm happy to do it anytime for free. Just let me know.

6. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I too have no problem imbuing items for you, you just have to have the ingredients

Drop me a line and I can help out.