1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

In need of some help!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by AutumnKiss, Jun 25, 2008.

1. AutumnKiss

AutumnKiss Guest

Hey guys!

Okay, so we've been running this contest now for about a month... and I'm working on building on the Awards House so we can give out the prizes... but I've got a problem!

I have this great size 8 lot, but no roomies. And without roomies, I can only have so many items. And with so many items, I can't decorate the way I want!

So... who wants to be a roomie with me at Allakhazam Awards?!? First come, first served... will fill all roomie spots! This will also allow you automatic entry to the Awards Event!

Let me know here or in game, and we'll be at a house tonight, so I'll be online.

2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Let me know if you still need roomies, I have all kinds of sims :D
  3. Qute Pi

Qute Pi Guest

If I can help I will. Just let me know!
  4. AutumnKiss

AutumnKiss Guest

Okay, with you two and one private message I received, that's three... I'll send invites out today when I log on.

Any other takers?

5. Mavric

Mavric Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    If I could've logged in I would've given you my lot to work with.
    I'm Green Moon in game. When my account was killed you where still my roomie.

6. miuf

miuf Guest

i would love to help
    i am pretty good in propert design, if you need wxtra help, whats your name in game?, i have some spare sims
    just let meknow
  7. AutumnKiss

AutumnKiss Guest

Green, thanks. I obtained a lot separate so I could build it and not take anyone else's space. I appreciate it, though!

Muif, I'm AutumnKiss in-game. And I'm on right now, and will be for a short period, if you want to look me up.

MandiK and Qute Pi, I need to know who to invite?

Thanks, guys!
  8. MandiK

MandiK Guest

Invite MandiK with no space :)
  9. Joel Robert

Joel Robert Guest

If you still need roomies, you can invite "Black Beary" He'll be happy to cater the awards.
  10. AutumnKiss

AutumnKiss Guest

MandiK, I will toss you an invite when I log in later today.

Everyone else, thank you so much for your offers! All of my roomie slots are now full!

I hope to see everyone at the Awards Ceremony, though!