1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] In need of the following "gold" items:

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by huskiblu, May 15, 2010.

1. huskiblu

huskiblu Guest

Gold bricks (semi-rare item).
    Gold ingots (about 100 or so).
    Solid gold granite
    Gold stone tables
    Gold stone chairs
    Gold wire
    Golden Mark Scroll

I also need 1-2 each of all of the special gems, except Fire Ruby's. These include Blue Diamonds, Perfect Emeralds, etc.

Also need some silver coins. Blasted things only pile up in stacks of 100. I only need about 500 coins.

I can't just buy stack of these things, for fear I'll wipe out all my gold. :3 All of these are for decorations of my 18x18. If there are any other "gold" things you have I would buy those too. I know gold skulls exist, but, those seem to be pricy.

I will be AFK till Tuesday, so please send a PM, respond to this, or add ICQ 636467872. Include whatever prices you charge for 'em. I already cleaned out most vendors I could find, so it's why I am searching the forums.

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
  3. CatLord

CatLord Guest

We can go hunt for a gold skull later... throw me a pm.
    (while at it we'll also see the dungeon and gary's room)
  4. They Call Me Al

They Call Me Al Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 24, 2009
    Hey husk. I can spot you the gems and plenty of gold wire and silver coins. I may also have a golden skull laying around. Hit me up when ur on :) we will try to make this meet up go a little smoother lol.
  5. huskiblu

huskiblu Guest

*chuckles* You just give and give huh? :3 If I see you around, Ill send ya a PM. :3
  6. huskiblu

huskiblu Guest

Also need piles of inspected gold ingots!