1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

In search of a few good scoundrels.

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by imported_Chad Sexington, Oct 20, 2007.

1. edit: Looking for a guild on siege. [​IMG]

(A guild with other people who have their own stories to tell. Start a series of episodes from a single guild that play off each other's stories?)

2. Well u have CoT which is run by my man Alex, then u have .01 which is the guild me and my cousin Pennywise made he is the GM of that. I have seen 2 other guilds that have some pickpockets but ive only seen them once and i am thinking they are the only people in their guild. Other then that the other guys including myself have made other guilds our home mine is KOC. Hit me up when u come to SP id love to meet the man behind the stories. [​IMG]

3. Evil Galad

Evil Galad Guest

I got tons of old screenshot episodes that I need to get around to posting some day.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

is there still a S|S on siege i fancy a shot on it

5. I don't know if there is or not. But if there isn't... someone make one. [​IMG]

6. We have many thieves in the MYTH/TnT/AO/TnA alliance.

Most of them are on the faction branches (AO/TnA) and participate in sigil stealing.
    Stealing during faction base defense is fun also (steal reagents, bandages and such from attackers).
    Of course, we also have our own solo action taking place as well!

7. Yukio

Yukio Guest

Tch, a real thief would steal an entire guild and make it his/her own mighty empire of treachery and other larger words that mean bad things that are so evil that they are good!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, you'll have to get Ru's story about the theft of a 120 fencing powerscroll, or was it eval?

9. Alright. If no one else will, I guess I'll do it myself.

<center>[​IMG]</center>

I don't know what happened to the original S|S on Siege. Maybe someone else does.