1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] In search of a few items

Discussion in 'UO Baja Trade' started by Xanth de Orlig, May 11, 2015.

1. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

Seems my nap lasted longer than I had thought, I have finally awoken, years later to see things have changed a bit. First and fore most, my Rune Library is no longer gracing the streets of Luna, and not to my surprise.

My first order of business upon waking then, is of course to rebuild a new Rune Library ... here is my problem ... is there anywhere good, besides Luna, for vendor browsing? Looking for items like, low level dye tubs, lampposts, bars of gold, etc etc ... older low end deco ... I've ran the Luna circuit, and there just doesn't seem to be many 'mundane' items such as these. Looking for some good, off the grid vendor shops.

Any help pointing the right direction on where to find items like these would be greatly appreciated. Will give it a few more days of walking the land searching before reaching out with a proper shopping list I suppose.

Thanks!

Xanth de Orlig, [CoA]
    Historian, Citizens of Avalon
    &
    Gilean, [Vrtx]
    Keeper of the Book, Purple Llama Society

PS. Keep yer eye out for the newest incarnation of The Grateful Rune, Rune Library .. the Purple Llama Society's, Runes of Baja, newly constructed at the Bridge of 2 Kings in Trammel. Under renovations currently, but doors should be open, adding new book sets daily.

2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

You may want to try the Vendor Search option available via the context menu. You need to be in a safe place to be able to use it.

3. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

Well .. that is an extremely handy little function ... you just shaved hours off my time on pricing items as well! Thank you WildStar, for the insight, much obliged.

4. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

You're welcome