1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

In search of community

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm looking for a guild or community on Europa. Having moved to the UK my hours of playing no longer coincide with people on the Catskills shard.
    I have a character with tinkering/alchemy...
    I roleplay and hope for regular events, champ spawns, etc.

Please let me know if there are any guilds recruiting, or where I may find community on Europa.
    ICQ 6793526

2. Guest

Guest Guest

As you are probably already aware, Europa has a big, and active RP community.
    Generally, they're focused around Trinsic, Vesper and Yew.
    They're all pretty active around 8pm UK time, so you can just stop by and jump into the RP.

Tonight, that I know of, The Trinsic Rose is open, in the Elven Quarter of Trinsic (West of the moongate), from 7pm onwards.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Join the Baronship of Cove army. active most nights. Great fun, great personalities and friendship.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Cove!
    I knew I forgot somewhere >.<

Add Skara, too...
    Though, I'm not sure how active they are. Also, apparently CS-B are a primarily French guild, which is awesome, but can lead to language barriers.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you to all for the replies. I will continue skulking about those areas until I find someone.

6. If you go to the main UO site and check out the guilds for Europa, your see that all the warring guilds are RP guilds, most have links to what they are about. =)