1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

In the words of George Strait

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Give it away, just give it away.

This game has lost its point, integrity of players, and sanity of programmers. I'm moving on to Dark Fall, giving away both of my 100+ month accounts and the items on them. 10-15m is going to be donated to NEW, the rest I would like to hold an event of some kind to give away, with everyone who even shows up getting a horned kit, or 250k check. So throw some event ideas at me.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If you dont like then stop playing.

Have a good one.

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well i would be interested in some of your weapons you have. I have ICQ'd you.

4. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Cow tipping.

Tip it as many times as possible in 30 secs... :D
    Fun!

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

An event eh?

How about, we throw a party to celebrate me recieving your mage weapon?

Seriously though, im sad to see you go. I will probably see you in darkfall sometime.

Seriously though, mil to mil, greenskin to flyboy, there is a guild from japan here. I despertly need your mage weapon to pwn the foreign invaders. Seriously.

Tell ya what, il host your event.

How about we have a formal burial of you?

No sounds dumb but seriously what better way to send you off? We can hold a funeral. Talk about favorite moments, kill people, iono whatever comes to mind.

6. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Im always up for a good mage tourny. The last one was tuff with the no lmc and 2/4 casting. You can always hook up a fellow mage thats a tad low on funds :) hehe anyways i hate to see you leave you were always a force on the field was fun fighting with ya
    I would like to duel you a couple times before you leave now that my chars almost finished and ive got a better suit to hold a nice mana pool :)

7. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

We could do a random box give away. Everyone is given out a box with some random nice item, a check, an item, a kit, etc... make a line at the house and have them come in 1 by 1... or we could draw #'s! Depending on how many people show do #'s 1-50! and give them that #'d box! I dunno but talk to me before you go crazy!

8. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nothing will be sold, sorry. It will all be given away in some form of an event.

9. archite666

archite666 Guest

well juss so you know, me and a few others are on our way to opening up the pvp school weve been working on.

Not asking for handouts but if you got a any sweet deco or any item you think could be of use, that would cool.

I think me and shalimar and gonna join forces like weve talked about for along time.

10. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

i can use weapons/armor and DCI/HCI jewels.

11. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Giving up on UO as a whole? Or is it just because of siege?

12. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We did a Crafter Fighter event a few years ago. Each team consisted of 2 members.
    Starting equipment sewing kit, shovel, smith hammer, fleching kit, tinker kit and 50 gold.
    The over all winner is bases on 3 categories, Over all resists, duels, and fashion.
    Starting location is Delicia. You have 30 minutes to mine, kill cows, shear sheep, kill birds for feathers, spin wool to make bandages/cloths, to craft your weapons and armor, with your 50 gold you can buy additional tool, dyes. Bank area is off limits.
    Magery, chiv, necro, nija skills are not allowed.
    I can look up my complete write up and rules if you interested.

13. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just take a break man ....then when you get that itch you will be ready to go again and not :sad4: