1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] In Third Dawn...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by gramarye, Apr 22, 2011.

1. gramarye

gramarye Guest

if I remember correctly, when docking icons so that they 'snapped' together, I could hold down (shift? CTRL? I forget) and then move all the docked icons as a group. A minor enhancement but it would be nice to be able to move all hotbars that are docked together in one operation. I use Pinco's UI and Dermott's Third Dawn additions and am not a programmer so I don't know whether this would be enabled through the UI or the icons/hotbars that Dermott made.

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there is no ways to manage the keypress....

3. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Shame, still, thanks for the reply, Pinco.

4. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

The hotbars themselves are the closest approximation to this but not beyond it unfortunately. Such are the limitations of the UI.

5. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Thanks for the reply, Dermott. Just me being 'old fashioned' I guess - I think that, subconsciously, I'm trying to get as close as I can to the Third Dawn experience. I just miss that client :)