1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

In this new account migration thing, can I only link 10 accounts to one email address

Discussion in 'UHall' started by John Merchant, Feb 26, 2012.

1. John Merchant

John Merchant Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

In this new account migration thing, can I only link 10 accounts to one email address...

and if this is the case, how do I unlink accounts in order to link ones that I would rather have?

2. PitrGri

PitrGri Guest

Re: In this new account migration thing, can I only link 10 accounts to one email add

Great question...

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Re: In this new account migration thing, can I only link 10 accounts to one email add

I'm thinking someone said this might be addressed in the future, and the only option to unlink is cancel. cancel, re-sub, good luck. I've actually been afraid to go in there, seems many trying that have, had really bad experiences afterwards. A benefit of coming to a fan site, learning tips, tricks, like don't link anything, imo. The only time I'll be going in there is when the acct is sold. Origin site of horror, no thanks. Good luck to you, you'll need it, sadly.

4. John Merchant

John Merchant Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This can't be true. Do they want to make less money? I am trying to link more than 10 accounts, and can't.

Mesanna, please tell me there is a fix for this.