1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

inactive accounts - sims get restored?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Lucky Lisa, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Lucky Lisa

Lucky Lisa Guest

sry to start new thread just now again lol

this post at prdoction cities goin offline made me nervous...

not responsible for missing punctuations hehe ...
    but guess i was the only one, cuz noone commented on it ...

so what's goin on with that?

2. I probably shouldn't respond if I don't know for sure, but I thought I heard that if your account is inactive at the time of the merge, then your sims will be deleted...or maybe homeless..?

In other words, they are cleaning up the production cities before the merge.

In the past, if your account was inactive for 30 days, you'd lose your property, and if your account is 90 days you lose your sim. I believe this rule won't matter for the merge clean up.

Edit to add: Clarification - When I say inactive, I mean your subscription not being paid for.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

If a character is not deleted, we will merge them.