1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Inaugeral Monday Nite CEO

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Ugly Wrinkleflip, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Tonites Inaugeral Monday nite CEO went smooth as silk. We had a group of 8 go in, and a group of 8 come out. Congrats to everyone on a smooth CEO.
    The list of winners include:
    Violet PurplegroovenPinky Thunderpop
    Roxy McGoober
    Miss Ginger Poodledoodle
    Good Ole Spiffy
    Granny Jellyroll Jabberbumble
    And myself

We had alot of fun trying some interesting things. I am posting some photo's of us using 4 Operas at the same time and so forth.

Thanks everyone it was a blast.
    Group Photo w/random

2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

It was the best CEO I've ever participated in - bar none!
  3. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
  4. I have to agree it was the most fun. I had a blast. I even got a few good shots. This si the shot I know you were talking about from the OPERAS.

Talk about SOUNDING OFF!
  5. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Im very sad I missed it but I guess I would have made it 9 instead so its a good thing.. I tried to make it on in time but I had 2 computer hogs here that didnt let me on! Somedays I terribly dislike WOW...
  6. Steveo

Steveo Guest

I have to agree with everyone. It was the greatest CEO yet. WE only got 1 pink slip but it was so much fun. The cog round was awesome. Love the 4 operas. I will have to say that was one of the quickest CEO rounds ever. I think we cleared all the tables but as one cog was blowing up timer stoped. I don't know if the other side got the last one or not. When the CEO starts I run to the front table and we start balsting him with the seltzer bottle.:gun: I look up and he is already yellow. Next thing I knew he was orange. A few people got stuck under him and got a few points taken off but all around great CEO. I think we sent the phantom packing. Thats what toontown is for Having fun and last night was a BLAST. Thanks again to all that could make it. :gun:
  7. dwightjune

dwightjune Guest

Those are great pics! Thats the first time I've ever left with most of my laff intact!

Went on the go sad in a CFO much to my surprise! Things were going great--then they weren't. PAY BACK ISA COMMIN!!!!!
    Good ol' Spiffy
  8. Beachmom321

Beachmom321 Guest

Yeah Baby! Smoothest CEO battle I've been in by far, thanks to all the toons. I also ended up with a few new tf's while waiting :thumbup: I was on the other side ... our first bettle did not include 3 wedding cakes or 4 opera but we finished up right after Joe and Steveo's group. Like stated we had on cog at end of timer. Each side battled only one Big Cheese and we were off to soaking the metal head .. hehe! Great work to all!
  9. I like the opera pic and everyone was a small toon:p, glad yall won.
  10. That CEO was very fun! At the seltzer round, I was teasing the CEO and it was fun seeing him chase me! I was talking alot and got no ghost hits, so I think it might be fixed!!