1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

inbibe runic question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mjolnir131, Oct 1, 2009.

1. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

I have about 9 oak runics left been using them to make bows to unravel,and it just dawned on me maybe i should be using oak wood with the hopes of getting more residue back when i do unravel. Yes or no?
  2. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Jun 21, 2007
    Arrrr, each time ye says inbibe, it makes me want some o' me rum!
  3. I was thinking of Samuel Adams! :pint:
  4. I-m-b-u-i-n-g

Say it with me...

Im-buing. Imbuing. Imbuing.

I knew you could do it. Won't you be my neighbor?
  5. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

well when the children figure out the awnser would you please post it
  6. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

You will only get essence back anyhow. A better use might be to make regular wood and make comp bows or heavy xbows or whatever bow you like to use and hope for a single mod like balanced with di, or fc with di. Then you can imbue other mods when you get to 120 and make some kickbutt weapons using less ingredients. I burned 3 ash kits and most of the stuff I made had too many low mods to really help. I have a few bows I'm about to make awesome though. Balanced with di is pretty nice to start with, it does however make the last mods harder to do. As long as the last 2 mods don't require relic frags I won't pull my hair out. Unlike the 15 magery 15 dci 3 fcr 4 fire ring I made that I failed like 25 times on using 5 relic frags each time
  7. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

ok but will i get an extra essance with oak that might be worth it but then i don't have a bow blank if i get ssi or something hmmmm
  8. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

from what I have seen it's all rng on how many you get back. What will happen is you will bump it to essance instead of getting more residue