1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Incohesive rant!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Ironrose Dartmore, Feb 22, 2010.

1. If you find anything with Kitty or MahMinings name on any other vendor than Garbages Galoure or Kitty's Emporium.. Don't buy it you can get it for alot less from my vendors. *enter a few incohesive cuss words* Okay dont ranting.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yeah, you gotta wonder about people who buy your stuff then give it a 100% to 10000% markup.

If they wore it a while, maybe I can understand, but buying you out and marking stuff up is lazy.

3. The funnest thing is .. Things like my rune books i mark with Galenda's Goods and are to lazy to rename it.. LOL this person really REALLY irriates me as they buy from mine and put on theirs right next door LOL.. but I found a solution to the problem WOOO

4. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would not get too worked up over it. I felt the same way when I saw luna vendors buying my discounted items and reselling. The best thing is to just let it go. The other vendor will make money in the short run, but eventually people will catch on and realize that it is cheaper to buy from you. Either way you are making money.

5. no thats fine its the point this person waits till i fill my vendor with rune books and recalls and buys them all out.. I litteraly for the last week have had to restock my vendors evvery single day .. I havent even been able to play the game .. as in work my other chars..

6. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

But you are making gold. I face the same thing with my shop of 20+ vendors. You just have to find a way to balance you time between restocking and playing. Remember this game is suppose to be fun, don't let it get to the point of stressing you out.

7. catfish

catfish Guest

Im not into the whole vendor thing, but just out of curiosity... why do you care if someone buys all your stuff and resells it. You are making the money you wanted to make. If you want to charge more, then charge more.

If they sell your stuff for a higher price, that just means someone is willing to pay a higher price.

enlighten me please.