1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Incorrectly named kegs?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Auranmorte, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Auranmorte

Auranmorte Guest

I had a keg of greater poison stored in my house on Chesapeake, and when I logged in today it was named deadly poison. At first I freaked, because I was sure I'd used it on plants, and didn't know what would happen. So I remade greater poison into another keg... and it was named deadly as well. It took the amount of nightshade for greater, and plants didn't seem to mind it (so far), but was named incorrectly. Anyone else have this problem?
  2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Clearly plants are getting hardier and more resistant to poisons these days. :) Ok I just checked my potions, I don't have any greater kegs made up at the moment, but my bottles are labled correctly. Try using the keg on an empty bottle then putting it back in the keg and see if that fixes the name.