1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Increase Housing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vet Asylum, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Vet Asylum

Vet Asylum Guest

With the population of UO dropping as much as it is, why don't they allow us to own more than one house per account. It'd be great increasing the amount to two or three per account. I could see before when you could barely find a spot to stick a thatched cottage (7x7) etc, but now shards are full of empty housing spots. I don't see why it wouldn't be feasible. Just my thoughts.

2. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

More than one house per account these days would lead to even more of a drop in UO subscriptions, which would be bad for UO. It wouldn't surprise me if half of the active subs are just for housing.

3. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

What woodsman said, plus all they have to do (once all this account bs is done with) is do a little promoting and those spots will fill up.

4. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Half the "active" accounts are just to hold houses for people that don't play. With the account migration and associated billing snafu, most of the subscriptions for these accounts won't be renewed. Most of the owners will never even now their house is in danger because they probably won't get the emails and don't read these forums.

I can't wait for all the idocs around 3 months from now.

5. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

6. Deisree888

Deisree888 Guest

I think we should be able to have one house per shard

7. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nah! That would be like 26 or so houses per account. Way too many.

Two houses per account on any shard would be better. Just a pipe dream though.

8. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

just give us a booster pack that grant the buyers account to place and hold a second house but restricting storage to say 50% max for that accounts second home max one addon per account and this would make many who want to go to siege go.