1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Increased Enhance value of leather?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by lucitus, Sep 30, 2014.

1. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry i were out now for 2 years, yesterday i was wondering why my armor got so much from enhancing it with horned or barbed, have they increased the value?

Before i noted:

Horned:

Barbed

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Nothing has changed with leather itself. It still adds the same resists and properties as it has for years. What did change was Studded Leather armor now has 3% LMC automatically (assuming no Mage Armor). It caps at 5 Studded Pieces and +15% LMC. So you can have 55% LMC now on a non-medable studded leather suit.

4. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes they increased resists for leather and metal (about two years ago)... they didn't increase resist for wood.
    you can get up to 16 res from leather and up to 17 res from ingots.

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Its a shame that the change was quite a long time ago and they still haven't updated the OFFICIAL website with the information!

http://uo.com/Material-Bonus

All the 3rd party player run websites have the correct information just not UO.com *sigh*

6. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you do not need UO assist with it :) and no it wont work with it! And yes we have cookies lol