1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Increased Skilling Speed.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Fire Dragon, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Since so many get all huffy about random speed and payouts, dips and rises, not long enough etc..

Just wanted to say thanks for the extended 148% skilling.

*smiles*

2. Yes a huge thanks from me too - so nice to be able to participate - normally Im at work when everyone is cashing in on the good stuff! Thanks again - the Devs ROCK [​IMG]

3. Inge Jones

Inge Jones Guest

Bah! This must have happened when I was in bed [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. <blockquote><hr>

Since so many get all huffy about random speed and payouts, dips and rises, not long enough etc..

Just wanted to say thanks for the extended 148% skilling.

*smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is this increased skill speed? EA Land only or is it also in TC3? I've tried to find it without success, but I haven't been able to be in game very long.

5. Was in EA Land - apparently been going for a couple of hours.......I had to log out to go to bed [​IMG]

6. <blockquote><hr>

Bah! This must have happened when I was in bed [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as i can see, it's still going..

7. Inge Jones

Inge Jones Guest

Lol I dashed online only to be told the game's going down for maintenance. Hehe!