1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Increased Storage Query

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Mike of Ameraust, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Mike of Ameraust

Mike of Ameraust Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know the actual increases in storage and how they are obtained.
    I was sure i had a 20% increase in my dwelling and after purchasing the upgrade for 7 char slots and an extra 20% in storage my house still remains at 20%. How and where is the original 20% obtained.

2. aulbrey

aulbrey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

im not sure on where all the different increased storages come from but im almost positive that you get 20% increase from having mondain's legacy

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Twenty percent increases can be bought directly from EA in addition to the original increase from Mondain's Legacy. One is a stand alone, one comes with the High Seas booster.

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Keep in mind the increases are a percentage of the original number of lockdowns. If you have 2000 original lockdowns, a 20% boost is 400 making 2400. Add 20% more (400) for 2800, etc.

5. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did you check the storage with the house owner? Only after i doubleclicked the house sign with the owner i got the message "storage bonus applied" (or something similar). Before that it still showed 20% to other accounts.

6. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

I believe it was ML that gave us a 6th character slot and 20% bank and housing storage. After purchasing 7th slot/storage bonus combo pack I have 40% showing on my castle. I haven't checked my bank but I'm sure it is at 40% as well.