1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Industial Action in Brit Library?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bobar, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As we can now get the various collectors to accept the contents of containers I thought I would drop off some T/maps. Went to Brit Library with a few maps and went to see Joy the Treasure Hunter. She however appears to be on strike as clicking on her evoked no response at all.

It was strange but after trying various things I found that if I dropped the maps on the floor so that I had none on my person she became open for business. But, as soon as I picked up any maps at all she shut up shop, weird or what?.

Cant imagine its just me so has anyone else had the same thing?. Can we take this to arbitration?. This is on Europa btw.

2. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

now that's odd... and also one big tease! haha

3. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Yes this has been an issue with tmap donation since the last patch.

4. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

After further experimentation I have found that it is possible to donate. What you need to do is drop whatever you are donating, in a container, on the floor, click on Joy to open negotiations and select donate bag, then pick up the container and click on it. Seems to work ok so until it gets fixed its a workaround.