1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client Infested Tree disappears

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Frarc, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The infested tree disappears a moment instead of showing the squirrel in the EC client.

2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

I have been unable to reproduce this issue. Can you confirm that this issue is still occurring?

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I can confirm it. Many "animated" items disappear in the Enhanced Client. Soulstones often do not visibly appear until moused over. Fountains of life are often not visible at all - but are there when moused over or clicked. The decorative fountain (Round-white one from the heritage token) often has individual tiles that do not render at all. Many other items have similar issues - but it is only the "animated" items.

4. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

There is already a problem report in the system related to animated tiles. I had never seen it occurring with the infested tree but I have added that tile to the list of tiles included in the report.

Tazar likes this.
  5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I've also had this with a small soul forge (usable type). Appears again when you move the mouse over it.

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I checked it again and it seems to work fine now. :)

[​IMG]