1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Trading] infested trees - want to swap for Europa

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin Trade' started by Jonathen, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Hi all! I have 20 xmas gifts here on Lake Austin, including 2 with infested trees. Ideally I'd like to swap for ones on Europa but failing that I'm open to offers.

I also appear to have a green compassion pigment, 18 14th anniversary tickets, and 20 holiday gift tickets from last xmas if anyone wants to trade for them!
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    The closest I've got is an infested tree on Drach. My only other infested tree is on LS.

I know I have a number of the compassion pigments on various shards (and gifts all over), but I don't have my list handy. I originally had intended to do more holiday gift trading this month, but life interfered a lot with my game time.