1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Infinite Trapbox

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tekagi, May 9, 2015.

1. Tekagi

Tekagi Visitor

Hello, i have a question about trapbox. Used as a paralyze "protection" when you have no resist. The trap box is a useful thing. Recently i learned that there can be such a thing as limitless trapbox. that is always trapped and always working. Is such a thing really possible? I was thinking on dropping resist on my template in favor of other skills. But only if this could work.

Thank you for your help.

bla bla 12 likes this.
  2. bla bla 12

bla bla 12 Visitor

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

you make a small crate with 30.1 tinker and 0 carp, as a human. you then trap it with a dart trap and once it is trapped you lock it with the key. then you unlock it with magic unlock spell and it goes off everytime you open it for about 4-15 damage. it has to be turned a certain way or you cannot trap, or set it. if you cannot set it the way it faces, then turn it the other way.

grav1t0n likes this.
  4. Lore Denin (GL)

Stratics Veteran

Its a nice backup to resist, not a substitute (in my opinion) if you are battling the better casters in game.

-Lore

Victim of Siege likes this.
  5. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

If you use a square crate it matters not the direction when opening.