1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Info on 6th anv items also buying

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by rajadeah, Sep 8, 2008.

1. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Anybody know the full list of 6th anv items the free gifts from buying an addvanced char back then?

I have the crook, axe ,tungs and necro spell book. and would like to complete the set but dont know for sure what im missing. I know there is a mage and chiv spell book that I still need but what else?

Also if anybody has one on catskills or atlantic that im missing and wouldnt mind selling please icq me at 100760226

while im at it I also need an Expertly Drawn T-map from ishlar and a Cleverly drawn one too. Same as above if you have one on cats or atlantic please q me
  2. feath

feath Guest

I have an expertly ish map. make offer. its on europa, but i go to atl a lot.
  3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    could be wrong, I very often am, but weren't those just gifts each character received based on their profession? pardon my somewhat unreliable memory :blushing:

anyway, I have a sixth anniversary lute, if that helps any :) (for your list, I mean, don't want to sell it)
  4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008

rajadeah Guest

Thx for the info all. and um Feath ill offer 6 mill on the map but how soon can you get it to atlantic? being ill only be there for about a week or so
  6. feath

feath Guest

PM or icq me and lets see if we can make arrangements.