1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Info on a few items...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Vaneca, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

Hello there dear community! =)

I don´t know if all the stuff I got in this box is trash or not. That beeing the reason for me posting here in the first place...

I´ll be thankfull for any information about those items. Revealing them as trash or the opposit. (mostly if not all trash I suppose e.g. the bandages :D)

Anyway, here´s a little picutre...

Many thanks in advance.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    V Day candy, 50-100k, "scroll" 50kish, "unknown" deed I think a few hundred k, ethical hedonism trash, reversed bandies trash, scroll with ancient markings maybe 10k or so, 6th anny crook a few million, I think last I heard 4-5m. These are roughly Baja prices and slightly inflated to be more general.
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 30, 2004
    The single clean bandy was made out of europan gold cloth.
    Happened to me when I accidently cut my member of the royal guard sash twice ;)
    Not sure about the value tho.