1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Info on a roll of string

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by thechuck, Jan 1, 2013.

1. thechuck

thechuck Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2004
    Like 2 years ago I bought a item that is a "roll of string" it is like a purple/pink and grey color. If anyone knows Soulweaver on the forums the color is the same as the color of the robes in his Sig.

I have been trying to find info on it. Such as where it came from, rarity, how much it is worth, and if you are able to turn it into actual cloth. The color is awesome and I def wouldn't mind a nice robe of it.

I have looked for info on it but can't seem to find any. So I figured I would come ask all of you wonderfully knowledged players about it...

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
  2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    I'd have to see a picture to be sure, but I'm fairly certain this is one of the old stacked exploit items. Worth 500k or so to those who'd like to deco with it. Far as I know cloth can not be made from it.