1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Info on the sorcerers suit?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Spector_Napa, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Spector_Napa

Spector_Napa Guest

can someone clarify this for me. when the suit is together it has its "full suit" bonus's which have a (total) at the end of it. then each piece says 5 lmc 2 mr 10 dci without the (total) on the end of them. now doee this mean each peice has those mods itself? so in essence is the suit 30 lmc 12 mr 60 dci? or is it just 5 lmc 2 mr 10 dci total like the rest of the mods.

2. Cacophonix

Cacophonix Guest

It is 5 LMC 2 MR 10 DCI total.

3. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Right, what he said. For some reason the properties on these suits are listed backwards, with the suit total being where usually the each piece info is.

It isnt the kind of suit you would PvP in unless you are out of your mind like me and have both focus and med on your (human) char.

4. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately, what this suit lacks is 100% LRC. Considering the millions of spring cleaning points you need to get it, I think there are better ways to find good mage armor in the game.

Edit: Blimey! I was wrong! Sorry.

5. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

6. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Fortunately, it does have 100 LRC. The main advantages are the maximized resistances and the LRC. Together with the smaller mods, this makes for an excellent utility suit with the right jewels, spellbook, talisman and shield.

7. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Right. I use it on a character whose whole goal in life is to cast choke-point fields. She already had max mana, GM focus and GM Med; I added the arcane shield (15 DCI), a 1/3 ring with DCI, a 1/2 Brace with DCI, and an MR2 Scrappers to it.

8. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

hawkeye is right...or there's something buggy about the suit. when i started wearing my suit, my char suddenly started getting the message 'more reagents are needed' when casting. i added a +10 lrc ring and the problem went away.

9. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

I use it on my carto/thief and I never get the "more regs needed" message. Maybe some are bugged.

I know mine is %100 LRC.