1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Info on wearable rubble please.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Esmeralda, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 30, 2004
    I´m looking on info of how many different wearable rubble pieces are out there.
    I know of:
    - beaded necklace
    - round necklace
    - pants
    - dress

Is there anything else?
    And what is your opinion about the value of this items?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Earrings and bracelet supposedly - have not seen them myself but I'm sure they exist based on what others have said.

Supposedly there is a gold colored beaded necklace and a silver one as well -- so two variations there.
  3. I got earrings, so they do exist.

I have beaded graphic necklace, but not the ring graphic necklace.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

These rubble jewellery are all insurable & fully wearable.

I have a spare rubble ring on Europa, & wish to trade for silver bead necklace or bracelet or beads! [​IMG]
  5. yeah only thing i havent seen is the blue looking braclet, altho someone has probly got one. but if ya want any jewlery i got it 4 sale on chessy same place as the dress i listed
  6. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 29, 2004
    hi, i got the dress in the taylor shop. how much is the value? someone maybe'll offer me 22/25 mil, is this a nice price considering there are only a few around on all shards??? thx
  7. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2007
    I've never seen the bracelet, nor talked to anyone who said he owned one.

I am also interested in rubble jewelry, and have a silver beaded necklace to trade for a gold beaded one or some earrings.

You can see the complete list of what I'm willing to trade here Europa forum thread

8. Bill420

Bill420 Guest

I read somewhere that someone got shirt and pants as well
  9. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

I know for a fact there is a Robe
  10. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

I have a bracelet so it does exist too.