1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] info on "wig" rare please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by kray2s, Jul 25, 2008.

1. kray2s

kray2s Guest

I like to know wheres and whyfores of items i purchase, so when im asked about them, i can pass on the knowledge :)

I recently purchased a rare from a seller and i forgot to ask the normal questions that i ask :(

Can anyone tell me much about "Wig" rares??

was it something from a server birth ? quest item ? or something entirely different?

Im not worried about the value - i paid what i did because i liked it - as said before, i like to know what i got, also, how do i tell others and inform any newer members if i dont myself know :)

Im willing and ready to learn so come on guys teach me :p

thanks for any help in this matter
  2. CapLoD

CapLoD Guest

3. kray2s

kray2s Guest

thanking you very much :)

cant believe something that used to be simple loot is now worth so much lol :)
  4. Rio of LS

Rio of LS Guest

On the wig I do believe it was part of the clean up Britian rewards. One sold not long ago on LS for 35 mil. I have one and wouldnt let it go for less than that.
  5. CapLoD

CapLoD Guest

at one point I had probably 5 wigs when they were worth 200k..

lol wish I had held onto them.
  6. Alcestis

Alcestis Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 29, 2008
    Kray, I know you're on Europa, so you might like this piece of info.

All this looting off Orcs was only possible before Europa was even created!
    We had no wigs at all till Transfer tokens came in.