1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Info please - Triple slayer scimitar

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Bobar, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a scimitar that lists
    Orc slayer
    Snake slayer
    Undead slayer
    Is this rare? and is it worth anything?
    Thx in advance.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I
    Orc slayer
    Snake slayer
    Undead slayer

[/ QUOTE ]

Triple slayer weapons are quite rare, and as such do have some value to them, although generally not much unless the mods are excellent.

For instance a demon slayer, elemental slayer, undead slayer 1 handed weapon with high ssi, high mana leech, and high di would be worth alot b/c of its usefulness in doom.

Regretably the combination of slayers on yr scimitar isn't particuarly useful, even if the other mods are quite good. It is still rare to find triple slayers though, and for that the item does still have some value, although I wouldn't imagine it selling for more than a mil or two and it would probably be slow even at that rate.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I personally would drop a mil on a trip slayer of ANY type,...granted if it were on GL that is [​IMG].

4. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you for replies - I will just hang on to it then as a rare.