1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Information

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by DVI, Oct 29, 2010.

1. DVI

DVI Guest

First I'd like to apologize to everyone that was involved in the sale threads I was running several months past. Personal, Financial, and Computer issues required me to leave the game for awhile. The majority are resolved and are something I'd like to leave in the past.

Second, I was hoping someone might be able to provide me some information on an item.

I found this deed in the pack of a character I rarely use on Baja last evening, and have been unable to find any information about it.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That was from a event a few months ago. Was a vending machine at end of event. Dont think allot of people got them though. Not sure on #

3. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but certainly glad you are back friend.

I hope everything's back to normal for you asap...

:)

4. DVI

DVI Guest

Thank you for the info...still not sure as to how i acquired it as i dont recall attending the event, but at this point im not sure it matters.

5. DVI

DVI Guest

Thank you! It's good to be back!